Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Second Trimester - Woooohoooo!

Welcome, family and friends!
Due to popular demand, here I am starting a baby blog! So those of you who are fascinated by the growing Grolnar family, your dreams have come true!
Things are going pretty good so far - the past couple of weeks the nausea has subsided and I'm starting to enjoy everyday life much more. The baby still craves sweets like nothing else - I can't believe how badly I want candy! I feel like I'm 8 years old! And the Halloween candy displays everywhere are not helping.
Today a library sales rep totally made my day by asking me when I would be able to find out the baby's sex. YAY! I finally look pregnant - not just like I drink too much beer! It's funny how much something like that can completely turn your day around.
This week Jeremy came with me to the doctor and he got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, so that was a lot of fun. We scheduled our big ultrasound for the day before Thanksgiving and I can't wait!
Yesterday was Costume Day at work, so here's me dressed up as a pregnant hippie! Pictures of my much cooler but less school-appropriate costume will be up next week.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You look ADORABLE! The blog looks wonderful! It's not as good as being in the same town, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet!
    I think I remember a girl in college who looked like you in this photo. You could be in the cast of "Hair!"
    So on Thanksgiving Day, after the pies are eaten, you'll let us know who the winners of the sex of the little lemon are!

    ReplyDelete