Friday, March 11, 2011

Maternity Shoot

I'm stuck home for the second day this week with a nasty stomach bug - hating being so useless! But it does afford me some time to go through the maternity photos that my cousin Erin took for Jeremy and I last weekend. Erin is incredibly talented and is trying to build up her portfolio . . . lucky us! Her brother and sister-in-law John and Kim shot our wedding and their entire family seems to be blessed with an inordinate amount of photography talent. We had so much fun at the photoshoot - as evinced by the fact that we are laughing in almost every shot :-p This slideshow has just some of my favorites.
Thank you Erin for capturing such an exciting time for us!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Janet! It was fun! I like how you stuck Nat and Luc in there, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! So many great shots! Erin has crazy talent and you and Jeremy are too dang cute! P.S. Your boobs are HUGE! (Is that inappropriate?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's totally true. The shots of me sitting down definitely have the "buddha" look where they just rest on my belly. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!!! How on earth did you luck out and get so many talented/creative relatives?! I really like my cousins, but they all have pretty boring jobs. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete