Friday, December 30, 2011

Video Overload

I finally got a new iPhone that takes videos a few weeks ago after my old one took a major dive onto the pavement.  So now I have a zillion videos - here are way too many at once.  I will get better about posting them one or two at a time, I promise!  DISCLAIMER:  I should never talk baby talk, especially on video.  I apologize for the obnoxiousness :-p


This one was on facebook last week but I know not everyone has an account.  She is soooo stinkin close to crawling, it's crazy!




We started E on solids on Christmas Eve.  She did pretty well for the first time and has gone kind of back and forth since.  It's a slow process.  This is a pretty long video, but a couple of people requested I post the whole thing.




Like most kiddos, E's favorite part of Christmas was definitely the unwrapping.  Here's her Santa present!





E loves playing with Olive's tags and Olive loves the attention!





I got home from the doctor the other day and Jeremy showed me the new trick that he taught E.  Now she loves nothing more than to put her balls into holes!





Jeremy and E love to have dance parties :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment