Monday, January 21, 2013

Starting Fresh

Hello friends and family!  My name is Janet.  You might remember me from forever-and-a-day ago when I used to actually post on a semi-regular basis.  I can't believe I've let almost three months go by with nothing.  Sheesh!

I find that the longer I wait to update this blog, the harder it is for me to make myself do it.  If I would have stayed on top of it, I could jot out a quick couple of lines to let everyone know how we are doing, along with a few pictures and be done in ten minutes.  Since my last post, however, we've been to Austin, San Francisco, had Thanksgiving and Christmas and the thought of catching up on all of that has made me avoid this webpage like the plague.  I know that's not fair though, a lot of friends and family from afar have complained, I know this is the only way that some get to "keep in touch" with us.

Sooooo I'll make you a deal . . . I'm gonna go ahead and make a resolution - something I never do - to update twice a month.  But here's the catch - there's no way I'm sifting through November, December and January pictures and boring you with what we've been up to....so here's a few of my faves from the past several weeks.  I promise to do better :-)

SNOW!!!


Causing trouble with cousin Ashlynn


Yeah, I'm a jerk.  I did it knowing full well what was going to happen.  HA!


Playing dress-up


This is why you don't leave kleenex anywhere near the crib


Bundled up at Grandma's - time to feed the chickens!


Christmas cuddles with favorite cousin Iz


Big girl haircut!  I can't believe what a good job she did this time :)


Lego fun!


Bonding with Jeremy over Legos AND computers!


Another bundled pic, they are my faves!


Reading nook :)


Fun at the zoo

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much older she looks with her new haircut! You should put up a video of her signing "boat," cus I'm pretty sure that's my favorite sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your blog, no matter what! Eliza is growing so fast, and getting prettier every day!

    ReplyDelete