Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry, Sorry!

I have been pretty bad about taking pictures recently and especially bad about posting them. Many people have sufficiently guilted me, so here's my attempt at making up for it by flooding the blog with pictures!

Updates - Eliza is getting really good at holding her head up. I'm looking forward to full head control so she can sit in the bumbo (see pics below) by herself and can be carried facing outwards with my moby wrap. She pretty much only likes to be carried if you hold her facing out so she can see what's going on these days. That makes trips to the grocery store super fun for me. Holding her facing out + pushing the cart + trying to grab stuff off of the shelves = no fun at all. Better than having her scream her fool head off though :-p Just yesterday she finally figured out how to suck her thumb - something she's been working on for weeks. It's so cute because she's soooo loud. I'll try to get a video up soon. She has also started to parrot, which is super fun. If you stick your tongue out, she'll stick hers out back. If you make a cooing sound she'll coo back. Last week at the ripe age of 2 1/2 months I had to pack away her 0-3 month clothes and pull out the 3-6 month batch. The crazy part is some of the 3-6 month stuff is already pretty tight! Jeremy's headed to DC for the week, so we're on our own. I promised him I'd have her saying "daddy" by the time she gets back so I'd better get to work ;-)

Happy baby

Funny faces

Oh but he did - Daddy's little gamer

Little Elmo

Fun with Jeremy

Cute

Dreaded tummy-time

Olive loves hanging with baby

Not quite ready to sit in the bumbo alone but still likes it with help

Big enough to ride in the stroller without the carseat!

No comments:

Post a Comment