Thursday, September 8, 2011

Updates and pictures

All is well here in the Grolnar house as we happily welcome cooler temperatures. This past weekend we saw the first hints of fall with highs in the 60s and 70s. Finally!

Jeremy's mom came to visit for Labor Day and got to meet her little grandbaby. Eliza had a lot of fun with her and was spoiled with lots of fun new toys and cute clothes :)

Eliza is still shocking us with all of the speedy growing and changing. She has finally started rolling over again after taking about a six week break. The past few days she has also been getting both of her knees up under her and pushing to scooch forward when she's on her belly. I hate to say it but I think that's a precursor to . . . (gulp) crawling! I'm trying to enjoy these days of limited mobility while I can. Right now she loves anything hard to chew on, and anything soft and fuzzy to snuggle with. I'm packing away the 3-6 month clothes today and busting out the 6-9 monthers. I probably should have done this weeks ago as she's gotten some sad little elastic burns on her thighs from her onesies, but I just couldn't bring myself to admit that it was time. It's been awhile since I've posted, so here are a ton of photos :o)

Moms are good for napping

She loves to eat fuzzy things these days

Hangin with dad and Grammy

Fun with Grammy

Couldn't resist a butt shot when she was sporting her jeggings

Love the big eyes


Olive and Eliza have been bff's recently

Who needs toys when you have feet?!

Relaxing after the Buddy Walk

Outside with Grandma

Maaaaybe getting a little big for the tub

Sad face :(

Happy girl

Love the cow outfit

Hangin with auntie

Going for a stroll

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The jeggings are my FAVE! She's growing up tooooo fast! Tell her to slow down for Auntie Shoshi!!! I'm sending up a sussy for Eliza - so make sure to remind your mom to give it to you guys! When are y'all coming down?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bath pic. She looks a little feisty!

    ReplyDelete