Monday, August 13, 2012

Flower field

Erin took us up to a field in Green Mountain Falls for pictures of Eliza the other night.  I wouldn't have thought much of the field, but Erin has an eye and sure enough the pictures turned out beautifully.  Eliza was NOT in a good mood and did not want to let go of my hand for a second, so it ended up being a unshowered-mommy-and-baby shoot instead of just a baby shoot :-p  Ah well, she's very much in a mommymommymommyholdmyhand stage right now, so I should have been prepared!  Also I have to say I love the crying pictures!
Enjoy :)

















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! You don't know how much I enjoy watching these little guys grow up! Almost as good as being there. . . . .almost! Eliza has such a beautiful little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet you and your daughter are just lovely. Hope you're well old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so amazing and they make me miss you guys so much! Hurry up and come to Texas. I'll have a plate of chilequiles waiting for you...at Maudies that is ;-)

    ReplyDelete