Wednesday, November 24, 2010

18 weeks and a new kitchen!

Sorry I've been so busy trying to get ready for Thanksgiving that I didn't get my kitchen pics up sooner. We've been slowly moving things over to the new kitchen and LOVE it. The stove is so fun to cook on and it's so nice to be able to talk to people instead of being stuck off by myself in our old cramped kitchen.

Old kitchen - and yes, that's where the dogs like to be when I'm cooking

Old pantry - I am SO happy to have room to store our food now!

Annnnd the New Kitchen!!!







:-) We love it!

And of course, the belly shot, because i know you all are just dying to see it :-p


Baby has been moving around a lot this week - I started feeling it last week but wasn't entirely sure that's what it was. Now a few times a day when I'm sitting or laying down it will start wiggling around like crazy! I love it! Now I'm eager for Jeremy to be able to feel it too, it's so cool I want to share.
We go in this afternoon for the big ultrasound and baby BETTER cooperate and show us what it is! I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my WOW - LOVE your new kitchen!!! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! The new kitchen looks great! Of course I knew it would with such talented 'contractors' ;-) And, as always, you look adorable! I can't wait to see you in person - 3 weeeeeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what I like more the new kitchen or the cute belly!

    ReplyDelete