Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Absolutely in love

We are home and doing great! I will get the birth story up shortly. Until then, here are some pictures as requested! (I know there are a ton - blame it on baby hormones that this is what I was able to "narrow down" to) :-p
Probably my favorite picture - Proud daddy immediately after he cut the cord


Putting a face with the voice she's been listening to for so long

In love already! (hot hospital gown, I know)

Buddha baby with Grandma

Snuggling with daddy

Weighing in at a big ol' 8lbs 4 oz

Sportin some chubber thighs!

Big beautiful eyes and a headful of hair!

Passing the hearing screen with flying colors - so cute!

First outfit

Getting ready to head home

On our way!

Meeting Olive (who has been pretty much indifferent since)

Meeting Ginger - her second mom. Ginger has to check on baby about every hour and gets soooo stressed out when she cries.

Baby's first bath

All cozy and dry

Loving her swing already


5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so precious! I love the wraps that you guys have for her! You'll have to tell me where you got those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix and a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You guys definitely made a super cute one. I send a wish for long periods of sleep for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, first that is a super hot hospital gown! I hope you nabbed me one! Second, LORD she is cute!!! I so remember those days (like it was yesterday) when I couldn't stop staring at Izzy and taking photos of her! It's an amazing time! Enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of Ginger with her chin resting on the baby bundle is ridiculously cute. I died.
    Thanks for sharing!! She is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete